General Information of MIJST
About the MIJST Journal:
MIST International Journal of Science and Technology (MIJST), published biannually (June and December), is a peer-reviewed open-access journal of the Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST). This journal is a continuation of the ‘MIST Journal of Science and Technology’, published by MIST, under ISSN 1999-2009 from 2009 to 2011, ISSN 2224-2007 since 2012 & E-ISSN 2707-7365 since 2020.
MIJST publishes original research findings as regular papers, review papers (by invitation). The Journal provides a platform for Engineers, Researchers, Academicians and Practitioners who are highly motivated in contributing to the Engineering, Science and Technology and Applied Sciences disciplines. MIJST welcomes contributions that address solutions to the specific challenges of the developing world.
Unpublished innovative world class research papers under the following subject areas are invited.
Subject areas are:
- AEROSPACE AND AVIONICS ENGINEERING
- APPLIED PHYSICS & SCIENCE
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL, WATER RESOURCES, AND COASTAL ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- MATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND MARINE ENGINEERING
- NUCLEAR SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM AND MINING ENGINEERING
Contributions from other areas of Engineering and Applied Science are also welcome.
A manuscript undergoes a double-blind review process.
All the submitted articles will go through plagiarism (turnitin) check.
MIJST accepts 20% or below for the similarity report.