General Information of MIJST
About the MIJST Journal:
MIST International Journal of Science and Technology (MIJST), published biannually (June and December), is a peer-reviewed open-access journal of the Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST). This journal is a continuation of the ‘MIST Journal of Science and Technology’, published by MIST, under ISSN 1999-2009 from 2009 to 2011 & ISSN 2224-2007 since 2012.
MIJST publishes original research findings as regular papers, review papers (by invitation). The Journal provides a platform for Engineers, Researchers, Academicians and Practitioners who are highly motivated in contributing to the Engineering, Science and Technology and Applied Sciences disciplines. MIJST welcomes contributions that address solutions to the specific challenges of the developing world.
Unpublished innovative world class research papers under the following subject areas are invited.
Subject areas are:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechatronics and Automation Engineering
- Nuclear Science and Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Naval Architecture and marine Engineering
- Petroleum and Mining Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Applied Sciences
Contributions from other areas of Engineering and Applied Science are also welcome.
A manuscript undergoes a double-blind review process.